Handmade Accessories Price List

Contact: tabithaoyediran@gmail.com
Hats: $20.00 Scarfs: $25.00 Gloves: $15.00
Fibers: Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, & Cashmere at cost.
Payment: PAYPAL, cash, money order, cleared check.




Slide Show

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello all,
Glad to see you are interested in my life. I am starting a blog because well, honestly I have been bitten by the knitting bug and I cannot stop. It started with simple crochet a few years back, mostly scarves, but then I got bored and decided to teach myself to knit. I got all of the "I taught myself knitting" resources I could find and hammered it all out. I was obsessed with knit and purl and made patterns with them. Then I got bored. Lace was my new obsession. Yarn over and knit two together, things I had never known!! Then I got bored again. I made a pair of simple mittens for my kids. And whammo, a new world, I could actually branch away from the flat scarf land and make real clothes. I have begun to gather patterns and make more items for my family. I have decided to blog to keep track of all of my wonderful creations.
I am a mother of two beautiful twins, a boy Isaac, and a girl Grace. They have just turned one year old. I knit items for them now. They never will be cold again. My husband is very fashion sensed and loves sweater vests and argyle. So with this combination I hope to have many interesting projects to keep me busy.
With this blog I am hoping to find other like minded knit crazed people to share with. I need knitting friends lets face it!!
So enjoy my knits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment