Handmade Accessories Price List

Contact: tabithaoyediran@gmail.com
Hats: $20.00 Scarfs: $25.00 Gloves: $15.00
Fibers: Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, & Cashmere at cost.
Payment: PAYPAL, cash, money order, cleared check.




Slide Show

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Red Lace Sweetheart Sweater Cardigan 3T $30.00

I loved making this! Simple raglan arm cardigan for my daughter with a few feminine details. I added white ribbing around the edges and the best part is the lace. The lace is a line of connected hearts at the bottom and at the cuffs. I was a simple way to add some special touches. She looks lovely in it. Size is toddler 3.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Do you sell on Rivalry? Have you joined any of the knitting blogs? I love to read about other's and what they are knitting and quilting.
    You do nice work.

    ReplyDelete