Handmade Accessories Price List

Contact: tabithaoyediran@gmail.com
Hats: $20.00 Scarfs: $25.00 Gloves: $15.00
Fibers: Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, & Cashmere at cost.
Payment: PAYPAL, cash, money order, cleared check.




Slide Show

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grey Heathered Slouchy Beret With Brim $20.00

Wonderful woman contacted me for a custom order. She had looked at my blog and loved my gray lace slouchy beret. She was wondering if a brim could be added. Me being the accommodating artist that I am said sure. It is simple enough to add a brim to any hat. I have found a new love that is Paton's Classic Wool merino. It is luscious and luxurious. The feel is amazing and the colors are splendid....:) A knitters dream and reasonably priced. I am in love. Any way. This woman was going an an exciting trip to Alaska of all places (chilly) and she wanted a nice warm wool hat. I sent it off the other day and made sure to take great pictures in my front yard garden. Love that place. So without any further ado. My Lacy Heathered Slouchy Beret with added brim. Ciao, T.

1 comment: