Handmade Accessories Price List

Contact: tabithaoyediran@gmail.com
Hats: $20.00 Scarfs: $25.00 Gloves: $15.00
Fibers: Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, & Cashmere at cost.
Payment: PAYPAL, cash, money order, cleared check.




Slide Show

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cosmic Star Heather Gray Slouchy Beret $20.00

This is a cosmic design. Inspired by a textile and made my own. It is a lacy eight pointed star that spirals out in a circle. Wonderfully complex. Knit in the round with Merino Wool Dark Gray Mix from Paton's. A very lovely feeling and soft wool, my new pasta in the pantry of my yarn stash. In fact I am ordering more this week for a lovely misses cardigan for me. The next big project. Just finished a blue cardigan for my 2 1/2 year old son. Pictures are coming soon. Enjoy the hat. Ciao. T $20.00
.

No comments:

Post a Comment