Handmade Accessories Price List

Contact: tabithaoyediran@gmail.com
Hats: $20.00 Scarfs: $25.00 Gloves: $15.00
Fibers: Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, & Cashmere at cost.
Payment: PAYPAL, cash, money order, cleared check.




Slide Show

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Red Short Puffed Sleeve Feminine Cardigan

It is time to talk about the torture is has been to make this, my first garment. I have been battling with it thus far, and I am now just going to have to force myself to talk about. It was a pleasure to make! I got the pattern itself from a book called Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel, and is knit in the round from the collar down. I love circular knitting, it make a more collective picture of your progress. I used a yarn of slightly bigger gauge and I had to convert the measurements to fit my yarn. I love math....not. The sleeves are puffed and have a raglan arm hole, my favorite. And there is a small lace pattern on the bottom edging. I had one small problem when I made the waist too long and set everything off. I was trying to make it longer but I messed up the fit. I ended up turning under the bottom hem and shorting it. I have yet to take nice photos but here is what I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment